Membership Terms & Conditions
This terms and conditions outline holds important information about becoming a cntre space member. Please be sure to read this document mindfully before you join and if you have any questions please be sure to ask us prior to agreeing to these terms. The terms and conditions of cntre space may change, in which you will be notified.
1. Membership agreement
- When you purchase a membership or service from us you agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- You agree that the information contained in this agreement outlines a complete agreement between you and us.
- If any part of this agreement becomes invalid or discontinued you agree that the remaining parts will continue to be valid.
- If cntre space does not enforce its rights under this agreement that does not mean that we are waiving those rights. Our rights under this agreement may still be enforced.
2. Class Bookings and Cancellations
- We highly recommend that you pre book your classes online to reserve your place.
- If you pre-book a class and fail to attend a booked class you may be debited a $10 late cancel/absent fee, if you are on an class pack you will forfeit the class.
- If you pay for a class drop-in online and do not show up, you will not receive a refund.
- Cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to the start of your class to avoid a late cancel/absent fee.
3. Introductory offers
- The intro offer is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Our intro offer is available for use by one person only and is non transferable.
- The intro offer will activate when you book into your first class.
- Intro passes cannot be suspended.
4. Class passes
- Class passes will expire as indicated on the website, no extensions are permitted.
- Class passes are non transferable.
5. Direct debit memberships
- When you enter into a direct debit agreement with us your reoccurring payments will be secured at the said rate for a period of 12 months. Please be sure to understand that certain promotional memberships or purchases may alter this period.
- We reserve the right to increase your direct debit after the 12 month period and will notify you with one months written notice if this is the case.
- If you choose to use a credit card for payment then please note that the name on the card must match the name on your account or the payment will be rejected.
- We reserve the right to charge reasonable administration fees for students who’s payments fail on a regular basis.
- We reserve the right to terminate direct debit memberships for students who fail to respond to correspondence from us regarding failed payments.
6.1 Cooling off period
-memberships are of a minimum of 3 months, once this 3 months has been completed you may cancel your contract at any time with 7 days written notice to cntre space and this can be given to us via email or in person at the studio.
-if you decide to cancel your membership before the 3 month period, you will be required to complete payment for this duration of time.
6.2. Transferring Your Membership
- You can transfer your direct debit membership to another person, at any time.
- An administration fee of $50 will apply to all transfer requests.
6.3 Membership suspensions
- You are able to suspend your membership for up to 3 months/90days for all direct debit commitments.
- A minimum of one weeks written notice must be given either in the studio or via email to your regular studio.
- Members who find that they are unable to attend and utilize their membership for temporary reasons due to injury or illness are able to suspend their memberships for up to 30days/one month maximum.
- Please also note that suspending your account will change the date that money is deducted from your bank account/credit card.
- Reasonable administration charges may apply to all suspensions requests.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your membership details are accurate and up to date including all contact details and your nominated bank or credit card details for payments.
6.4. Membership terminations
- A minimum of one weeks written notice must be given either at cntre space or via email to your regular studio.
- A reasonable administration fee may be applied to all termination requests processed.
- Should you find that you are unable to continue your membership due to illness or injury we will terminate your membership with immediate effect with a valid medical certificate.
7. Access to cntre space
- Members must be 14 years old to attend classes.
- For students who are over 14 years and under 18 years a signed consent form must be provided from a parent or legal guardian prior to attending classes.
- It is recommended that if you are under 18 years of age that you seek medical advice prior to undergoing any classes to ensure that yoga is the right exercise for you.
- Please be sure that you are wearing suitable attire for your classes and that no shoes or glass waters bottles are taken into the meditation and yoga room.
- Any belongings left behind will be kept in lost property by the studios for a maximum of 1 week after which time they will be given to charity.
8. Use of cntre space facilities
- It is your responsibility to use our equipment and facilities with respect and care. If you are unsure of how to use anything please let a staff member know.
- It is our right to remove or replace any equipment.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or delete classes from our schedule at our discretion without notice.
-We provide all equipment required at cntre space, however you may wish to bring your own and this is accepted.
-Any equipment used that is the property of cntre space must be cleaned correctly and put away after use.
9. Medical or physical conditions
- It is your responsibility to let us know if you have any medical or physical conditions that may affect your practice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission from your doctor or treating practitioner to participate in our classes.
- By agreeing to these terms you accept that you have no detrimental medical or physical conditions that you are not aware of that may prevent you from participating in our classes.
- If your medical or physical condition changes after joining it is your responsibility to let us know.
- You accept that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give you any advice on your medical condition and your ability to participate in our classes.
- You acknowledge that you have agreed to the liability waiver that was provided to you upon your initial sign up to our studio.
- You agree that practicing with us involves a risk of minor and major injury, soft tissue injury, broken bones and joint injuries and that you practice at your own risk.
- You agree to practice safely and that you will ask for assistance when needed.
- You agree that we will not be liable for any personal items that are damaged, lost or stolen.
- You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any parking fines incurred while you are participating in classes.
- You agree that you will liable for costs of repairs and replacement of equipment damaged by yourself to any of our equipment.
11. Violation of rules and regulations
- It is our right to change or vary the above terms and conditions and our policies from time to time.
- Any violation of our terms gives us the right to terminate your membership effective immediately at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone into the studio or to classes for any reason including members.
- We reserve the right to cancel, terminate or suspend memberships or access to the studio to any student who breeches the above terms and conditions without warning or notice.
12. Code of practice
- We adhere to the WA codes of practice if required a copy of the summary will be provided.